Click here or on the image above to open the manual.
|All Waukesha County Circuit Court Courtrooms have built-in presentation technology. Our courtrooms and hearing rooms have the ability to do the following:
- Present physical evidence via a Document Camera
- Present electronic evidence through an attorney/counsel/party provided laptop
- Present CD/DVD media, if the media is mpeg-2 compliant. If you are unsure if the files on the CD/DVD are mpeg-2 compliant, please bring your laptop as a backup playback option.
- All Hearing Rooms and Criminal/Traffic courtrooms have a built-in ability to conduct video conference calls with other hardware-based video conference systems (Polycom, LifeSize, Tanburg, etc.) Our video conference units cannot make calls to software-based systems such as Skype.
- All Civil and Family courtrooms can have a portable Video Conference system brought in, if reservations are made with the Deputy Clerk at least 48 hours in advance.
To view, test, or receive training on this new equipment; please contact Zack Tremaine (262-896-8250), Bob Snow (262-896-8242), or Jennifer Thomas (262-970-6676) in the Clerk of Circuit Courts Office.